Sunday, 26 August 2007

The big move!!!!

Well let me first apologise for the big gap in my blogging, I took a weekend away with my two bestest friends before the move happens. Now im back, the move is in full force. Pictures and CD's and just about everything keep dissapearing from around me, soon its just going to be me sat at my computer desk in the middle of an empty livin room. I keep moving toy boxes into the spare room (this is our dispatch centre at the moment) as they require the least effort as the toys are allready in them, I do feel slightly guilty that my LO has less and less toys to play with each day!!(Although not enough to stop!) I am also in the middle of selling everything we no longer need on ebay, which is soo exciting. I know im sad!! I hate starting the listings, but once there on, im addicted, last night during the X Factor every time there was a break i would run over to the computer and reload the screen. As well as all this to contend with, I am also changing everything other to the new address, which is way too time consuming. There must be an easier way, it is just soo tedious, and no one just wants your new address they want to ask you 27 security questions to make sure that I am actually me, I am yet to meet anyone who is actually that cool that they want to pretend to be me. Im sure they think im the Ace cards hacker, and im trying to scam santa wrapping paper out of the REAL me! Other than that I now have a strong belief that we are long overdue the BT massacre, yesterday I sat on hold for 45 mins, to be told I had to be put through to someone else, then waited an hour, before I gave up and hung up!!Swines!! Yet talk talk who I am sad to be leaving, but sadly they do not have the power to turn on the line, answer my calls immediatly and I dont have to listen to any music, and no I dont work for either companies.

1 comment:

Ruby in Bury said...

Good luck with the move, I hope you manage to keep your sanity - it's always soooo stressful, and especially with a little one.

But for when you get here: Welcome to Bury St Edmunds, hope you'll be happy here!

  •